Metaversum’s Twinity is the world’s first mirror world made of real people and real places. The virtual cities of Berlin, Singapore, London, Miami and New York have already launched in Twinity, with other international cities set to join them soon. Twinity is currently in public Beta and open for business. More information can be found at www.metaversum.com and www.twinity.com.
Twinity has reached half a million registered users, the service offered is simple: an immersive 3D world where real people meet each other to create avatars, chat, have fun in a virtual world.
Internship Software Developer
- Contribute code as part of a small, smart, dynamic, agile team.
- Be a sponge. Soak up and learn as much as possible, as fast as possible.
- Voice opinions about the product. We look for people who are superlative at coding and communicating with humans
- Student or Young Professional, ideally with some game programming experience.
- A personal interest in gaming / social networking / virtual economies – you are paying attention to what’s next!
- A strong foundation in computer science and/or math combined with demonstrable problem solving aptitude.
- You write code and build things because you love to.
- Good eye for design and usability.
- A burning desire to work with other awesome people you can learn from.
- An independent team player, not afraid to ask for help and go the extra mile
- You can learn Ruby, C++, Python, ActionScript and more with us.
- You are part of a professional, multicultural and dynamic team with beautiful, good-cooking and party-animal colleagues.
- Work on a live virtual world, with hundred thousands of players.
- Solve some of the hardest and most challenging programming problems out there.
- Deploy your first piece of code in your first week.
English skills are a must, six-months contract, unpaid position.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Subject: Internship Software Developer
Rungestr. 20 | D – 10179 Berlin