Closer and closer to changing #seasons so why not take on a new challenge! 😉
Starting now until August 30th, 2019 We are accepting submissions for Twinity’s splashscreen, Facebook and Twitter covers.
The theme is… you guessed it #Autumn in Twinity
Submit your image in Twinity influencer Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Twinity.Influencers with hashtag #AutumnInTwinity
Check out image requirements below and if anything is unclear feel free to message the support team for info.
- General Audience content – Which means we can not use images that include Adult Content – what we use the Access Pass for in Twinity
- Include the Twinity logo as seen in other images we used for the Log-in screen or Facebook (this can be e-mailed to you when you express interest to create an image).
- The image has to use Twinity elements or items (this means you can add decorative elements but all the main elements have to be and exist in Twinity)
- Specific Logo requirements: (right click above and save image to use the logo)
- Keep the Logo always centered with the main (entire) image (background).
- Keep the logo in an area of *roughly 1200 pixels tall by 900 pixels wide
- Do not change logo colors (you can only slightly modify intensity if image requires it)
- Do not change the font of the logo
- Can only be obscured partially by image elements
- Image Dimensions:
- Log-in Screen 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels tall (center logo in a 1400×600 area)
- Facebook cover 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall (center logo in a 700×300 area)
- Twitter 1500 pixels wide by 500 pixels tall (center logo in 1263×421 area)
- Various ad dimensions – this depends on the place where we advertise and dimensions will be communicated when your image is selected.