If Digital Art, 3D photography in Virtual Worlds are some of the things you’re interested in then read on because this is for you.
We have had a few requests for this from a few Twinity members .
As you probably noticed, we have been posting Twinity artworks. That includes photos taken at parties or when visiting places in Twinity, new creations and designs, or 3DPhotography that take the Twinity 3D experience and transform it into an image that expresses an idea, sentiment, transporting us into your own 3D world life.
Since we already talked to those of you with existing artworks, already, this is for those that don’t know about it but would like to get involved.
You are the one building the Twinity experiences, it lives through you and your wonderful ideas. Show others who you are and how you experience the 3D world and live as Twinizen!
Here is what we came up with based on the requests we received.
We posted some themes or ideas, like Halloween for example, x-mas , Thanksgiving, here Holidays and Celebrations You can choose any of those ideas to base your 3D artwork on.
*We accept all images and ideas but we may not use your image right away for example if you create a x-mas image in July, chances are we won’t be using it in July.
- General Audience content – Which means we can not use images that include Adult Content – what we use the Access Pass for in Twinity
- Include the Twinity logo as seen in other images we used for the Log-in screen or Facebook (this can be e-mailed to you when you express interest to create an image).
- The image has to use Twinity elements or items (this means you can add decorative elements but all the main elements have to be and exist in Twinity)
Specific Logo requirements:
- Keep the Logo always centered with the main (entire) image (background).
- Keep the logo in an area of *roughly 1200 pixels tall by 900 pixels wide
- Do not change logo colors (you can only slightly modify intensity if image requires it)
- Do not change the font of the logo
- Can only be obscured partially by image elements
- Image Dimensions:
- Log-in Screen 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels tall (center logo in a 1400×600 area)
- Facebook cover 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall (center logo in a 700×300 area)
- Twitter 1500 pixels wide by 500 pixels tall (center logo in 1263×421 area)
- Various ad dimensions – this depends on the place where we advertise and dimensions will be communicated when your image is selected.
- Storage recommendations: (where you can store/ upload your photos).
- Your own blog, your facebook account, Flickr / Tumblr – any other image hosting site.
- Post the image on Twinity’s Facebook page or in the Twinity Influencers Facebook Group and send us a message with your Twinity account link or post the link to your profile when posting your image.
As an example.
The image selected for the login screen and Facebook cover for December. A beautiful image created by Sandra. We sent her a set of Terms & Conditions which she accepted, chose to edit her own Photoshop file, adding the Twinity logo and sent us the end result.
If you have existing artwork you want us to have a look at, e-mail us the link and we’ll check it out. If we choose your image, we will contact you and if you want to allow Twinity to use it, there are two options.
- You create the image yourself and then add the Twinity Logo for the specified dimensions
- You send us the .psd file and we add the logo and post your image – all credits going to you of course – including your Twinity username and if you wish a link to your Twinity profile.
*If you do not use photoshop then you will wan to send us all the elements that compose your image as separate files (if applicable)
*If you submit an image to us or once we choose your image and you agree with us using it you consent to give Twinity a non-exclusive free licence and rights to use the image in any way it sees fit (i.e for ads, login screen, any social media sites, promotions). If you have any issues with the above, please do not submit your images.
Can’t wait to see what you guys create!
The Twinity Team.